Facts & Figures
All databases are accessible from non-Library computers except where noted.
Many resources accessible from home will require the use of a valid JPL Library Card.
For a printable list of our databases, click here.
Remote Access problems?
- Demographics Now
- Geographic Business Intelligence for:
Demographics Now: Business & People
• Business & Marketing Plans fast and easy formatted reports available in seconds!
• Determining where you should locate your business.
• Understanding your customers better How much do they earn? How much do they spend?
• Analyzing new markets
should you expand to other areas?
• Targeting direct mail and advertising programs to the customers most likely to buy your product/service.
• Identifying where your competitors are located.
• Great for territory sales planning!
• Lifestyle customer segmentation categorization used by the professionals.
- Instant access to highly detailed U.S. demographic, business, and residential data
- • Assess business viability
- • Perform market and site location analysis
- • Create sales leads and/or marketing mailing lists
- • Find potential sponsors and donors to grow a non-profit
- • Prepare a small business plan
- • Analyze minority ownership
- • Compare macro and micro trends of a selected population
- • Determine business failures by industry type
- • Compare the demographics and market potential of any geography(ies) in the United States
Popular Culture Universe: Icons / Idols / Ideas (In-Library Use) (Remote Access)
- The PCU Decades Pages are one-stop guides to the icons, idols, and ideas of each decade from the 1920s to today. They provide helpful overviews to each decade as well as quick reference lists of the major films, movie stars, TV shows, songs, books, Broadway shows, awards, fads, new products, discoveries and inventions, new words and phrases, fashion trends, sports champions and awards, and obituaries for each year within each decade.