University Park Library
3435 University Blvd N
Jacksonville, FL 32277-2464
- Tue & Wed: 1 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Thu, Fri, & Sat: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Sun & Mon: CLOSED
- Closings & Holidays
- Near the corner of University Blvd N and Fort Caroline Road.
Map & Driving Directions
About the Library
- Mass Transit
- JTA Bus Schedules
- Architectural Firm
- Rolland DeValle Bradley
- Opened October 9, 2004 as part of the Better Jacksonville Plan.
- Jacksonville City Council District
- District 1
Services and Programs
- The library collection includes books, audiobooks on tape and CD, videos and DVDs, and recorded music on tape and CD.
- A self-service checkout machine near the circulation desk.
- Over 30 public computers offering Internet access, word processing and online reference resources including the Library catalog.
- Wireless Internet access for laptops, notebooks, and PDA devices.
- Meeting rooms are available for use by groups. Please contact the branch for more information.
- Separate children's area.
- There is art on permanent display.
- Various programs for adults, teens and children are offered throughout the year.
- In addition to the 15,000-sq-foot branch library, the former K-Mart building also houses a 15,000-sq-foot central information and support services area and a 42,000-sq-foot distribution center.
- The building also serves as the permanent home of the Friends of the Jacksonville Public Library.