Click on the floorplans to the right to see the larger image.
Original (1958): Kemp, Bunch and Jackson; Renovations (2005): Drake Patillo
Opened May 25, 1961 as Northside Branch in the remodeled Brentwood Theater. Replaced the earlier Springfield Branch. Renamed Brentwood in 1992. Interior renovated in 2005 as part of the Better Jacksonville Plan.
Jacksonville City Council District
Services and Programs
The library collection includes books, audiobooks on tape and CD, videos and DVDs, and recorded music on tape and CD.